Monday, April 27, 2009

American Dental Association Seal toothpaste, vs non seal toothpaste?

I used Pepsodent toothpaste, and it works great, but looking at Pepsodent vs Crest ---(which has the Amercan Dental Association Seal ) onit, do I get the same protection as using Pepsodent instead of Crest.

American Dental Association Seal toothpaste, vs non seal toothpaste?
The ADA seal of acceptance, just means the company has proven to the ADA that it does what it says. It's given primarily to fluoride containing pastes, but some companies don't want to jump through the ADA's hoops to get the seal. There are plenty of great pastes out there. If you're prone to cavities, stick with fluoride. If not, use whatever you like. (Personally, I'm prone to cavities, but I like the taste of Pepsodent, so I use a fluoride rinse to compensate!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net