Saturday, May 15, 2010

How long will it take for us be with my husband in the US. He was sponsored yesterday...?

i'm not contented with the answers yesterday.





We're a family here in the Philippines. We have a 1 year old baby. My husband left last week to go to US and got a job as a dental assistant yesterday. The employer said to my husband that "i know you want your family with you, i will sponsor your family, but you'll be the one to pay for the lawyer. I'm just curious. How long will it take for me and my baby to be with him? His employer is an American vietnamice. pls answer. thanks

How long will it take for us be with my husband in the US. He was sponsored yesterday...?
first of all , your husband will have to establish his self in the US , no one can tell you how long it will take , the process must be en route for you and the child ,


the employer is willing to sponsor you and the charges will be to your husband , it is good start .


the process is long ..... cannot give any length of time , sorry .

golf shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net