Saturday, May 15, 2010

Is there a limit amount for child support extraordinary expenses?

Hello,


I live in Canada. My child is moving to US with the mother (who has custody). She is not american, she has a job offer for less than $1500/month and they give her a work permit.


In Canada the baby has health care (gov.), extended and dental health care (from my job), free education, his own house/room and extras, I put more than $500/month in tuition funds for his university and more. I don't need a cent from the mother.


In the US the baby wont have any of these, so they become "extraordinary expenses" and the mother can't afford them, so she's asking me to pay 83% of them. They're much more expensive there and in US$.


Plus, she has extra expenses like daycare (US$800/month).


So, now these numbers are above 60% of my salary and I can't live with only 40%. Plus, I can't save for my child's university anymore.


Is there a limit in cases like this for extraordinary expenses? considering that is only her decision to go to US.

Is there a limit amount for child support extraordinary expenses?
why do you pay it, not your responsibility
Reply:Pray!....cant you keep her from taking your child to the USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net