Monday, November 16, 2009

Should I be worried?

I have been in an interracial relationship for the past year and I must admit that we are really happy. We don't get any backlash for being together except the occasional remarks from her father( he is a bigot but will never say it to my face). I am African-American and yes she is a Caucasian female. We completely bash the stereotypes of the interracial relationships. I am financially wealthy, well fit, and intelligent. She is in extremely good shape, intelligent and very beautiful. In a year we will both be attending the University of Texas. I will be obtaining my bachelors in Business Management and she will be getting hers in Dental Hygienist. The only problem with this relationship is that she only dates African-Americans, while I have no restrictions(we all bleed red).Sometimes I feel like she only loves me because of my skin. If I was white or of Latino origin, no way. I on the other hand would not care. Should I say something, leave it be, or just leave her? Please help!!

Should I be worried?
You think too much.





Ok, here's the thing. Sometimes people have preferences on whom they date. Just be happy her preference isn't that it's something to do with your wallet as opposed to your skin color.





If she only loved you because of your skin, she'd probably be getting some on the side from people with similar color. Get my meaning?





She loves you for who you are. She's just into darker meat. I wouldn't question why, it's just she is. It's like why do you like **** or ***? Seriously, are you dating her because she's well proportioned? Do you love her because she's fit? Or do you love her for a lot more things? The skin color is what got her to you... like a nice scent. It's who you are that snagged her. I wouldn't worry.





Ask yourself this... would you approach a woman that you're not attracted to? No? Ok... same point. You have preferences, just as she does.
Reply:damn always got to be something wrong with everything. At least she is dating someone out of her race and is opended minded about it. Instead of just not dating you at all.

web hosting plans

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net