Monday, November 16, 2009

We need health care in the USA ....UK and Canada have it country that has health care their citizen live long

I from Atlanta Ga,I need a dental "just to have 4 teeth pull .ok and I need some oral surgery ,done because my gum, are thin ,I think Oh wait I can financial my mouth and when I miss a payment they could hold my mouth in the safe depost box ,until I pay them off. wait let me add this up each teeth $250 a teeth oral surgery $2,500 and to replace the teeth I had pull $3,500 --------financial $7,200 ok my goodness I dont have any credit .dental university I try that you have to be 18 to qualitfy.. well I'm dome I think I kill my self because I dont have dental ins good bye world..We need healthcare in the usa ,a family of 6 do you no how much dental ins would cost for family of 6? talk is cheap I have heard you can pay out of pocket .we need healthcare if we had healthcare this would not be a hand out . american people would be more healthly if we had healthcare I guess we not worth that, people who dont have money I guess they just sit on the street and die

We need health care in the USA ....UK and Canada have it country that has health care their citizen live long
thats true. the us needs federal healthcare. but heres the thing though. in the uk the federal healthcare system is messed up. theyre waiting lists are long and sometimes take up to a year to get treatment.
Reply:Hey Atlanta, How are you.





You really need to get My Simple Card for the family of six.


The membership goes by the household, not by # of pple.

php

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net